#hairrinse #diy #beautyproduct #naturalbeauty #organicproducts #shinyhair #beautytrip #beautyadvice #prettyhair
If you want shiny and healthy hair I defenitely recommend trying out this vintage hair rinse recipe. It is simple and effective. Just follow the following instructions:
1. You’ll need 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar (usually available in supermarkets) and 16oz of water (I recommend using distilled water but table water is fine, too).
2. Mix the apple cider vinegar and the water together. And there it is: your own self-made hair rinse.
3. After shampooing, rinse your hair with your hair rinse and gently massage it into your hair. Let it sit for about three minutes, then rinse it out.
The benefits for your hair:
* your hair will be shinier than before
* the blend removes product build up
* it promotes hair growth
Let me know what you think about this DIY hair rinse and how your hair reacts to it. If you like this recipe why not subscribe to my newsletter (click here) to receive more useful and simple DIY beauty recipies.